[Axiom-developer] Mozilla FireFox

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Mozilla FireFox
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:31:38 -0400

Bertfried,

On Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:56 PM you wrote:

> PS: I am not unhappy that the wiki pages were refered ;-) but
> check out there the paper on Geometric Algebra, which I was
> intended to change....

What "wiki pages" do you mean? Could you provide a link?

> however, after typing in for 2 hours, mozilla crashed whene I
> pressed the submit button, and I was not fit enough mentally
> to do a second attempt.

My favorite failure while using a browser to type something
complicated is to accidentally press the Esc key twice where
apon everything I typed in is irrecoverably gone! :( I don't
know what to do to prevent this except to cultivate a habit to
freqently save the work by a copy-paste into an auxillary text
editor window.

But for preventing browser crashes, my experience with the
new FireFox version of Mozilla in very good even though it is
still in the 0.8 release.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/#mainContent

It is especially simple to install under Windows, including
support for the MathML fonts.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/fonts/