Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-math] [Fwd: Re: EXPR POLY INT]

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-math] [Fwd: Re: EXPR POLY INT]
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:48:57 -0400

Bill, Martin, Manuel,

Could one/both/all of you summarize this discussion in some way?  I'd
like to apply the suggested code fragments/fixes to Axiom but I'm
somewhat confused.

Martin sent me some code. I integrated the first piece but you've
asked me to wait until you added test cases. Then you sent me
additional code. What are your expectations of my actions?

Bill has suggested possible fixes and further improvements but Manuel
has suggested different fixes.

I've been reading the thread in order to glean the required changes to
Axiom but I've ended up confused as to what I'm expected to do. I'm
quite pleased with the suggestions but lost in the expectations.

Please try to summarize this so I don't lose the changes.