[Axiom-developer] development on Savannah

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] development on Savannah
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:56:59 -0500

Tim,

There is a very useful tutorial on arch in this month's
Linux Journal (November 2004) - highly recommended. For
background references see:

  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7752

tla certainly *is* complicated compared to things like darcs,
but then "no pain, no gain" I suppose...

I think re-establishing the arch repository for Axiom would
be a good idea. Please let me know if there is something that
I can do to help.

Tim, did you have trouble updating the Savannah webcvs? It works
just the same way as the source cvs. All you need to do is
update the webcvs the way you do with the source and the content
"just magically" shows up at http://nongnu.org/axiom This was
working the last time I tried.