RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom--main--1--patch-24

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom--main--1--patch-24
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:10:37 -0500

Tim,

Hyperdoc is pretty neat alright! But it is interesting
how the windows style seems so "dated". It looks like
a windowing application that was written about ten years
ago (oh, I guess it was ... :)

Anyway, everything seems quite functional to me.

I did notice that the "What's New" section accessed from
"Reference" refers to Axiom Version 2.2. Are the contents
of these pages easily edited without rebuilding the system?
Where can I find the actual text in the directory tree?
(Probably obvious once I look for it. :)

Bill page.