Re: [Axiom-developer] user feedback

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] user feedback
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:29:09 -0800

Bill Page address@hidden wrote:
> I would be very pleased to receive suggested changes to the text
> of the web page. In fact, the web page is fully editable right
> now online. This is very Open Software. Anyone in the world who
> is inclined to can make whatever improvements to these web pages
> they wish. I just wish someone, somewhere (besides Martin, of
> course :) would take this seriously!

I have been thinking lately to add a note in the header of my wiki which
says something along the lines of "You can edit this web page.  If you
find an error or have something to, please contribute!"

This is a bit tricky on the wiki (oooh a rhyme) but if you want I can
point out how to do this.

I'll make contributions soon enough.  ;)  LatexWiki 0.37 will probably
come out tonight, then I have to merge my newstx work and release that
(probably in 0.38 -- Feb 1), and then, hopefully, I can concentrate on
axiom or adding pamphlet support.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
    votes." -- Joseph Stalin