Re: [Axiom-developer] Issue tracker: Language selection

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Issue tracker: Language selection
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:01:38 -0800

Vladimir Bondarenko address@hidden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I visited the Tracker
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/issuetracker
>
> and to much surprise it is displayed in the Russian. I can speak
> Russian quite well :) but I hate seeing Russian in testing.
>
> What is the easiest way to enjoy the inscriptions in the English
> at the Tracker?

This is probably because your browser is sending a header indicating
that you prefer Russian.  So, you will have to configure your browser to
ask for english.  I18n work on zwiki is ongoing, and at this point I
think most of the zwiki interface has been translated to 15 or so
languages.  This is in the mozilla/firefox preferences.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
    votes." -- Joseph Stalin