[Axiom-developer] AXIOM target groups description ?

From: Vladimir Bondarenko
Subject: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM target groups description ?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:49:44 +0200

Hello,

Before proceeding with AXIOM bug manifestations, it
would be great to hear a piece of clarification.

In AXIOM, The 30 Year Horizon we read

TD> With that in mind I’ve introduced the theme of the
TD> “30 year horizon”. We must invent the tools that
TD> support the Computational Mathematician working
TD> 30 years from now.

Who are supposed to be the consumers of AXIOM now and
in the planned 30 years span? Is it possible to give
a more specific description of the AXIOM user target
group(s)?

Much thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Vladimir Bondarenko