[Axiom-developer] RE: [#8 (Savannah bug #9297) output misses some parent

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [#8 (Savannah bug #9297) output misses some parenthesis] fixed in February build
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:26:07 -0500

Tim,

On Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:33 PM you wrote:

> please reopen it and, if you can, give an input that fails
> so i can test it later.

Instead of changing the status to `closed' when you include
the patch relating to an issue in a new release, I think we
should use the state `pending'. I have changed the wording of
this status to `pending (next release)' to make it's meaning
more clear.

I think having a list of `pending' issues will be convenient
since it will make it possible to easily locate those issues
that are being addressed in the next release.

After the release containing the fix becomes available (and
provided there are no further reports of problems) then the
status should be changed from `pending' to `closed'.