[Axiom-developer] professional services

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] professional services
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:42:29 -0500

Terrie,

Just to follow up on our discussion of contributing your
public relations skills...

Axiom is becoming much better known and has a worldwide audience.
We are nearing the point of having a full, nearly feature complete
release. There are several things we need to accomplish on the
technical aspects such as bug-tracking.

However we are very weak in various "real-world" aspects. We are
working on publishing a book and will soon have a conference
devoted to Axiom. Both of these activities could benefit from
your professional skills and advice.

We have a subgroup called the Axiom Foundation which is involved
in fund-raising activities. Your advice would be very valuable.
The members of the committee are:
  Camm Maguire <address@hidden>
  Bob McElrath <address@hidden>
  Martin Rubey <address@hidden>
  Bill Page    <address@hidden>
If you'd like we can even create a separate mailing list for the
Axiom Foundation.