[Axiom-developer] RE: [#8 (Savannah bug #9297) output misses some parent

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [#8 (Savannah bug #9297) output misses some parenthesis] Why?
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:42:34 -0500

On Sunday, January 23, 2005 9:07 AM Martin Rubey wrote:

> Bill Page writes:
> > Martin,
> >
> > I am taking this discussion back over to axiom-developer
> > to avoid extending the issuetracker page for now.
>
> Hm. I wouldn't do that, but it's ok for me. I think the
> discussion belongs to issuetracker. axiom-developer gets a
> copy anyway. Never mind.

You are right. I agree that it belongs on issuetracker. I was
wrong to change this. You said "never mind" but now that I
think about it, it bothers me that I did this. It may be
exactly this attitude that keeps people from using MathAction
interactively. Now I have caught even myself doing this!
Why is it so hard to think of using a web system in this way???
Apparently I do not even always understand my own perceptions
about this. :(

Anyway, I will copy your comments back over to issuetracker
and continue there.