[Axiom-developer] AXIOM Release 2.3 access ?

From: Vladimir Bondarenko
Subject: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM Release 2.3 access ?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:43:16 +0200

Hello the Axiom Developers,

According to http://www.nag.com/symbolic_software.asp Release 2.3
was the last NAG's ('original') version.

This makes an invaluable 'level zero' point for a QA man to feel &
compare the 'original' product and the Axiom Developers' efforts, and
more.  Also, the very fact I would have the access to Release 2.3
would be a strong catalyst in itself; this will sure bring me new
unforeseen insights and in the long run would speed up the AXIOM
testing as well as streamline it.

I cannot explain this, I cannot fully document my claim, but somehow
I just feel this for sure. With the VM machine, I have already gone far
(you will see this soon), and the Release 2.3 access would accelerate
the advance.

How it is possible to have, to make (on-line?) access to Release 2.3?

Best wishes,

Vladimir Bondarenko

GEMM architect
Co-founder, CEO, Mathematical Director