[Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] who are you?

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] who are you?
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:14:35 -0600

There is no identifying information in this post so I cannot help you directly.

I suspect the problem is that the axiom interface module is calling AXIOMsys
(the actual axiom interpreter) rather than the axiom shell script. The axiom
shell script starts the 'sman' (superman) process which starts AXIOMsys, the
hyperdoc browser, and the graphics connection. If you call AXIOMsys directly
then graphics will not work.

Please open a command terminal, set your AXIOM variable and PATH variable,
and type 'axiom'. Then retry the draw command. Please let me know if this
succeeds or fails and send a message to the address@hidden
mailing list.

Tim Daly

--