[Axiom-developer] [#104 branch cuts differ?] Mathaction display problem?

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#104 branch cuts differ?] Mathaction display problem?
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:30:42 -0600

Yes, ever since I upgraded to a new version of the Python Image Library
(last week), MathAction seems to occassionally go into a mode where
it cannot render LaTeX images properly. I do not yet know the cause
however with a little tweaking (like restarting the web server and
deleteing the improperly generated images), I can manage to get it
to work for a while. (I have made such corrections to this page.)

I am investigating the problem now. Please be patient. Thanks.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden