[Axiom-developer] [#110 Domain Variable() and Symbol] change of editor

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#110 Domain Variable() and Symbol] change of editor
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:41:04 -0600

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/110DomainVariableAndSymbol/diff
--
William, I am sorry for this oversight. I did not intentionally
change the editor. I forgot that by default the wiki uses a "fancy
editor" called Epoz for the HTML page type. This editor assumes
that the content is pure HTML and is supposed to let people who
don't know HTML produce nicely formatted pages. Unfortunately the
pages that we are editing contain embedded LaTeX commands that
seem to completely confuse it. There is a way to change the mode to
plain text editing, but I think that on the whole this is more
trouble than it is worth. Therefore I have disabled Epoz and you
should be able to edit the HTML+LaTeX page in the same way as the
StructuredText+LaTeX pages.

The reason that I changed the page type to HTML+LaTeX is because I
have found that it often produces a better formated page when the
page contains compiler output.
---------
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden