[Axiom-developer] [FrontPage]

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:37:41 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/diff
--

??changed:
-  Although this site is mainly about Axiom, we also provide services related to
-  [other Computer Algebra systems]. The [Rosetta Stone] intends to demonstrate
-  how things are done in different systems. Here, on MathAction, you can
-  "try out":PlayingTogether various Computer Algebra Systems online.
-
-- Learn more [about Axiom],  more [about MathAction] or more
  This web site is called MathAction. It is mainly about Axiom, we also
  provide some support for [other Computer Algebra systems]. The [Rosetta Stone]
  demonstrates how things are done in different systems. Currently you can use
  both Axiom and Reduce here "online":PlayingTogether together on the same web
  page.

- Learn more [about Axiom], more [about MathAction] or more

??changed:
-- Don't hesitate to join [Axioms Community]!
- Please join [Axioms Community]!

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden