Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom on Mac OSX

From: Pierre Doucy
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom on Mac OSX
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 00:05:18 +0200

> Can someone point out how to "dummy" out these, I believe non-existing under
> MacOSX, files to force the compile to continue? or replacement files? (for a
> start, some version of localtime.c that wct.c would like.  MACOSX must have
> some
> equivalent time functions.

Hi all,

you should check this list's history. This has been discussed before
(look for "-I/usr/include/sys on MacOS X" as the thread title).

I used to try to compile Axiom on OSX, but unfortunately lack the time
to do it now. I can send you my modified source if you wish (although
it is from a 3 or 4 months old check out)

Hope that helps,

Pierre

--
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function.