RE: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite grap

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite graphs.
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:57:49 -0400

On Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:22 AM I wrote:

> Yes, I think you are right. I changed the short name (abbreviation=
> file name?) of my Aldor category from upper case to lower case and
> now it **sometimes** works. See:
>
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxCategoryOfGraphs
>
> But often when I try to save this page I get:
>
>     >> System error:
>     Contiguous blocks exhausted.
>   Currently, 1354 pages are allocated.
>   Use ALLOCATE-CONTIGUOUS-PAGES to expand the space.

In several tests, it seems like the Axiom/lisp command:

  )lisp (si::allocate-contiguous-pages 3000 t)

might cure the problem. If this is a memory allocation problem,
then perhaps this can be specified as larger default when the
Axiom build build compiles GCL? Does anyone know the correct
build parameter to set?