[Axiom-developer] Re: Debian Axiom - Compile problem

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Debian Axiom - Compile problem
Date: 05 Nov 2005 21:17:39 -0500

Greetings!  I see I have accidentally omitted postprop.lsp from the
axiom package, as I had assumed all the shiped files were compiled.
Am fixing this now in a -4 debian package upload.  It would be most
helpful if you could send me the exact description of what you are
doing to trigger any errors you see so that I can ensure they are gone
before uploading.

Thanks so much for the report!