[Axiom-developer] Re: allprose missing file

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: allprose missing file
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:10:12 +0100

That file is not in the allprose distribution. You have to get it from
http://www.hemmecke.de/aldor subpage ALLPROSE. There I list a few style files that are needed for ALLPROSE.

Maybe I should make my distribution a bit bigger and pack up the other style files, into the distro. I have not done this, because then I have to look at all the different licenses in order to check what I am allowed to do.

You can find framed.sty at
http://www.tug.org/tetex/tetex-texmfdist/tex/latex/framed/framed.sty

Ralf

root wrote:
i moved allprose to a different system and almost successfully
built it. unfortunately it cannot find rhxterm.sty.