Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom conference funding?

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom conference funding?
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:48:06 -0600

C Y <address@hidden> writes:

--- root <address@hidden> wrote:

> Premature question:  Where would it be held?

Kansas. So we could decide if the changes to Axiom are the result
of intelligent design or evolution :-)

Hehehe :-).  I wonder if they would punt the lot of us out of the state
for refusing to acknowledge that Pi is exactly 3.

As an attempt to appeal to as many people as possible, perhaps Axiom
could include a boolean variable, KANSAS, which when true would do all
computations with pi equal to 3.

(Although to be fair, the pi=3 bill was in Indiana, and it died in
Senate.)

Jay