[Axiom-developer] [other Computer Algebra systems] links updated after r

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [other Computer Algebra systems] links updated after rename
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:42:34 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/OtherComputerAlgebraSystems/diff
--

??changed:
-Except for Reduce (by the kind permission of it's author) we do not have any
commerical software on MathAction. I did approach both MapleSoft (Maple
developers) and Wolfram (Mathematica developers) to see if they would provide a
copy of their software and allow us to integrate it here on MathAction. But so
far Maplesoft has officially (but respectfully) declined and Wolfram did not
even reply to my email.
Except for Reduce (by the kind permission of it's author) we do not have any
commerical software on AboutMathAction. I did approach both MapleSoft (Maple
developers) and Wolfram (Mathematica developers) to see if they would provide a
copy of their software and allow us to integrate it here on AboutMathAction.

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden