[Axiom-developer] Re: ALLPROSE --> tex4ht --> html

From: Eitan Gurari
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: ALLPROSE --> tex4ht --> html
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 07:47:03 -0500

Ralf,

Some users devised scripts along the following lines.

     latex ...
     bibtex...    call, if needed
     makeindex... call, if needed
     latex ...    repeat until the dvi file doesn't change
     tex4ht ...
     t4ht ...

I never tried those scripts, but I believe I have one somewhere in the
emails I got.  I'll try to find it forward the code to you (in about
3--4 weeks).

-eitan