[Axiom-developer] Leo

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Leo
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:25:03 -0800 (PST)

Bill, I remember a year or so ago you mentioned an interest in the Leo
tool as a potentially powerful tool for literate programming.  I looked
at the website and confess I'm as much in the dark as when I started,
but I find that interesting rather than discouraging since I felt the
same way about Lisp the first time I saw it :-).  I have a feeling if I
were to grasp the essentials of Leo there is a lot of power and maybe
something truly NEW in editing abilities there.  (Of course, I'm sure
like all things computer related Emacs can be made to do it if it's
useful ;-)

Since you have looked at it, I was wondering if you could offer any
insights on what its potential advantages are.  IIRC Tim wasn't real
crazy about it so maybe it's not a very good match for Axiom, but I was
wondering if you had followed up with it at all.

Cheers,
CY

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs