Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 02:31:43 +0100

P.S.  Incidently, I tried looking at the Leo tutorials last night and
my initial inclination is to stick with Emacs for now because of it's
AucTeX environment and other available goodies.  Leo's outlining is
interesting but for the moment I am more drawn to Emacs's document
editing features.

I must admit, that I have the same feeling. At the moment I don't want to change from Emacs to something else. However, I somehow fear that newer generations will not learn emacs anymore. So we should not build too much around emacs.

Ralf