RE: [Axiom-developer] Is the Larch/Aldor thesis still reachable?

From: C Y
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Is the Larch/Aldor thesis still reachable?
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:12:34 -0800 (PST)

--- "Page, Bill" <address@hidden> wrote:

> It seems that the axiom-developer list on long delay again
>
> :(
>
> This works for me now. Do you want me to send a copy or upload
> it to the Axiom Portal references?

I dug a copy out of archive.org, after much pain and suffering ;-)

Maybe it would be a good idea just on general principles to add that
one and Formal Methods and Computer Algebra: A Larch Specification of
AXIOM Categories and Functors at
http://www.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~tom/pub/papers.html to the portal
paper archive?  I dunno if that's allowed, unfortunately - I remember
being pointed to Tom Kelsey's thesis a while back, but I don't remember
what the legal status of copying it is.

Cheers,
CY