Re: [Axiom-developer] I can't test if %i exists or not.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] I can't test if %i exists or not.
Date: 08 Apr 2006 21:55:32 +0200

Hello Ralf,

> I would guess that with a bit of luck you can use it for your test.
> (Simply test "not zero? imag f".) But maybe for that the argument
>
>    F: AlgebraicallyClosedField
>
> is decisive.

This is THE good idea, I make good tests with :

 F has AlgebraicallyClosedField and R has imaginary:()-> R => ...

So you advise me to look at *.pamphlet files.

The first aim is perhaps to explain from A to Z how Expressions works,
in the pamphlet files.

I can do nothing interesting before I really understand how expressions are.

But can you show me a good *.pamphlet file.
All the *.pamphlet file I see only have source data and copyright data.

Best regards

François