RE: [Axiom-developer] Book vol 3

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Book vol 3
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:52:13 -0400

On Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:33 PM Antoine Hersen wrote:

> I added \usepackage{hyperref}, converted some ps to pdf to
> book vol3 and used pdflatex. The result is quite convinient
> for me.
>
> Should I put it on the wiki ?
> What is the policy for file hosting ?

Thanks for doing this and offering to upload it for others.

There are several options:

1) You could register for access to the Axiom Portal at:

http://portal.axiom-developer.org

and upload it to your 'my folder'. Here it is accessible to
other users if you post the link. You can also "publish" it
and then it will be advertised as a new document for Axiom
Portal users.

2) You could upload it to the Axiom Wiki on a relevant page
e.g.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomDocumentation

(Click 'edit' then look for 'Upload a file or image' at the
bottom of the page.)

After uploading you will also probably want to add some
text to explain what it is and possibly move the link
to a more suitable place on the page.

3) You can modify the source for Book volume 3 here:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/book--main--1/Bookvol3

The pdf for these "pamphlet" files is generated via
dvips -> ps2pdf and will produce good quality hyperlinks.

Please ask if you need more explanation for any of these
options.