[Axiom-developer] A{ld,xi}o{r,m}-Combinat

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] A{ld,xi}o{r,m}-Combinat
Date: 29 Apr 2006 21:38:40 +0200

Dear all,

attached you find a screenshot from some code and its output that has emerged
from the Axiom Workshop 2006. I hope you like it. Note that the two lines in
the upper frame define TreeClass completely as a domain, given the domain Atom
and the functors CrossClass and UnionClass...

The code is mainly from Ralf Hemmecke in collaboration with Nicolas Thiery. I
am extremely grateful and amazed what these two guy accomplished in such a
short time. (Antoine and I added some pretty printing for fun...)

FREE ALDOR!

The Axiom-Aldor Workshop 2007 is going to happen next year at the RISC in
Hagenberg, near Linz, Austria. The topic will be "Computer Algebra meets ???"
where ??? might be one of Graph Theory, Algebra or Analysis. Date to be
fixed. Send abstracts of talks, requirements for the date, fields you are
interested in to address@hidden :-)

I believe that we can say that in terms of produced code the workshop was a
tremendous success. Even more, the talks were of extremely high quality. Thanks
again to all the speakers!

Here I would also like to say "thank you" to the RISC team, to provide such
excellent conditions.

Finally I would like to say a big "thank you" to Ralf Hemmecke!

FREE ALDOR!

Martin