[Axiom-developer] Re: several images on one page

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: several images on one page
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:07:39 +0200

Hi Tim,

I see book.pamphlet and bookvol1.pamphlet in src/doc. What is what?

Actually, I finde it quite confusing that there are two files that look nearly identical on the first pages and then differ completely.

From what I read in the Makefile, book.pamphlet is the file you want me to look at.

I have the original Axiom book on my desk and see (section 7.1.2) two graphics on page 183, but no graphic at all in section 7.1.2 in book.dvi.

Another point is that the original Axiom book is printed with a big margin that sometimes holds explanatory text. Seems that book.pamphlet is not the original source since that text on the top-left of page 183 is not tagged as such. Do you still have the original source somewhere?

Ralf