Re: [Axiom-developer] boottocl

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] boottocl
Date: 03 Oct 2006 03:07:06 +0200

"Page, Bill" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| > I would prefer to eliminate "old" boot; but that is not something
| > I have a plan for in the immediate future.
| >

| Understood. In any case, you have my vote should you decide
| on one or the other (but not both). :-)

Thanks for the confidence.

I hope I would not need it though :-)
It is important we have the debate -- followed by action!  I hope we do
do this in a way that people don't feel a "political" stance to it.

Tim, software  and software development is not just technical
collection of technical programs; I'm sure you know that :-)