[Axiom-developer] Bug #157

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Bug #157
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:40:05 +0200 (CEST)

AFAICS bug #157 really is about confusing printouts. Namely, both with
Axiom from December 2004 and current build-improvements I get:

)lisp (setq *miss* t)
<snip>

getdatabase call: Variable             CONSTRUCTORMODEMAP
getdatabase miss: CONSTRUCTORMODEMAP   Variable

This output is "as expected": reporting of database calls prints
constructor first and attribute second, printing of database misses uses
the opposite order.  To avoid confusion we probably should use the same
order in both printouts (if you think that we should correct the printout
I will prepare a patch).
--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden