[Axiom-developer] Price

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Price
Date: 24 Oct 2006 10:45:20 +0200

I changed my mind. I ll pay 300$. Anybody else would like to add a little to
that? I'm sure there would be also some money from the axiom foundation
available.

Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:

> structures: (L: LabelType, List L) -> Generator %
>
> The generator is not a problem, there is an easy workaround. However, the
> dependent type is a show stopper, I'm afraid.
>
> I'm willing to pay 200$ from my own pocket if somebody makes Axiom understand
> signatures like that.

Conditions:

* make axiom understand signatures like f: (L: SomeType, l: L) -> OtherType

  and maybe f:(n: MyType) -> MyOtherType(n)

  where f is a function compiled with the aldor compiler.

  (I.e., it is not necessary to teach the spad compiler dependent types)

* before christmas

Price: 300$ (negotiable)

Martin