RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: MathAction down - mirror not up to date?

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: MathAction down - mirror not up to date?
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:32:27 -0500

Ok, problem solved.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org

and

http://portal.axiom-developer.org

are working again. The problem was that one of the user directories
on axiom-developer.org was deleted without removing the entries
for that user's web site from the apache configuration files. Apache
refused to restart.

Tim has been making an effort to clean up the file space on
axiom-developer.org in order to reduce the monthly cost of operating
this server (Over $250/month which Tim is contributing from his own
pocket! I think we need to discuss how to share the cost of this
server.) On his request I recently cleaned up the mathaction development
directories but I am quite sure that I did not delete any /home user
directories.

Anyway, the Apache configuration file has now been updated and
everything appears to be fine again.

I will now put some priority on updating the risc mirror site in
case this or something more serious happens again.