[Axiom-developer] RE: [Axiom-math] [ANN] New version of Guessing Package

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Axiom-math] [ANN] New version of Guessing Package on MathAction
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:35:29 -0500

Martin,

On February 4, 2007 6:59 PM you wrote:

> It has now become obvious that the code in
>
> > http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/MantepseSpad2
>
> did not compile properly: guessExpRat(q) does not work, look for
>

>   For Sequence (5), we enter
>
> Would be great if you could fix that...

I am not sure if I can fix anything, but you are right that
MantepseSpad2 did not compile in the 1 minute CPU time limit
on MathAction. I increased the limit to 60 minutes - in fact
the compile took almost 12 minutes of CPU time! That is one
long hard program to compile!!!

Maybe it is alright now? It seems to have compiled. You have
to wait for about 15 minutes. The browser times out and does
not display the result but when you refresh the page after 15
minutes the compile is complete and the page looks ok.

Let me know if this works now. I will leave the limit at 60
minutes for now.