[Axiom-developer] Algebra bootstrap

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Algebra bootstrap
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 00:32:55 +0100 (CET)

I have commited new algebra bootstrap to wh-sandbox.  This code is
subject to change.  I belive that the code I commited should work
well for the intended purpose (that is bootstraping Axiom),
however:
- I am still investigating bootstrap problems (especially database
  bootstrap) and the whole process is likely to change
- I find the code ugly, partially due to tools used (make nad shell)
  and consider moving it to Lisp
- the code uses hardcoded lists of files, we should generate them
  automatically.

I have commited it so that:
- others can see details of bootstrap process
- I can kill Lisp embedded in algebra pamphlets

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden