Re: [Axiom-developer] lisp noweb speed issue

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] lisp noweb speed issue
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:36:06 -0800 (PST)

I'll take a look at read-sequence this weekend and see if I can figure
it out.

Tim, performance tuning and fixing a couple of hacks aside (I need to
look over Ralf's perl solution to make sure I've got my bases covered)
is this something that you think could be used in Axiom?  I wrote it
because I want to teach asdf how to handle Axiom's source files by
itself, and for experimental purposes it will probably serve in its
current form, but if there's a real chance of it being used in Axiom
proper I'll put some more time into it.  It will probably never be as
flexible as noweb itself but I doubt we need all of that flexibility.

Of course, that begs the noweb side of the question, but that's more
complex than notangle and will probably have to wait a bit.

Cheers,
CY