Re: [Axiom-developer] Current directory at startup

From: Gregory Vanuxem
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Current directory at startup
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:04:29 +0100

Some (?) other issues:

(1) -> )cd temp
   The current AXIOM default directory
is /home/greg/wh-axiom/axiom/target/x86_64-unknown-linux/
(1) -> )cd
   The current AXIOM default directory is /home/greg/
(1) -> )cd temp

   >> System error:
   #p"/home/greg/" is not of type SEQUENCE.

the /home/greg/temp directory exists.

Greg

PS : Bill, in the bug report that you sent me, you mention two bugs but
I think there was only one bug, )cd without parameter changes the
working directory to $HOME ($HOMEPATH on Windows I think) :

(1) -> )sys cd
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.ASUS\My Documents

---> The current system path is correct.

(1) -> )cd
   The current AXIOM default directory is
      C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.ASUS\

---> This current directory is wrong. So this file is not found.