Re: [Axiom-developer] Problem compiling wh-sandbox

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Problem compiling wh-sandbox
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:41:16 +0100 (CET)

> Dear all,
>
> I still cannot compile wh-sandbox.
>
> I did a symbolic link of gcl in build-improvements 436 into wh-sandbox. make
> complains after a short while...
>
> Please help,

FYI I test using out of source build with gcl-2.6.7 and with gcl from
build improvements around 370 (but the eaxt version of gcl should not
make significant difference).

I wander if you started from clean tree.  Axiom Makfiles do _not_ recompile
all needed files, so it is possible to get misterious failures even if
the problem is fixed in the source tree (but binaries contain errors).

I am looking at your report, but it will take some time.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden