[Axiom-developer] RE: building wh-sandbox on Axiom on Solaris 10.2 x86

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: building wh-sandbox on Axiom on Solaris 10.2 x86
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:41:14 -0400

Waldek,

On April 10, 2007 12:32 PM you wrote:
> There is a problem with the diff: configure.ac.pamphlet in
> wh-sandbox is synced with build improvements 485 (the
> differences are intentional). It looks that your diff reverts
> configure.ac.pamphlet to some earlier version.

Yes that is possible. I merged changes in configure.ac.pamphlet
from r 366. If configure is already at r 485, that was my
mistake.

> For succesful build on Solaris you probably also need the recent
> -lsocket change (IIRC this was after version 485).

I was expecting that but received a different error message -
perhaps related to the unintentional configure reversion.

> If bsdsignal.c change works separatly then please commit it
> (but without the configure changes).

Ok. I will revert my changes to configure so that I have
wh-sandbox at r 485 again and repeat the build.

Thanks!