[Axiom-developer] process and bibtex

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] process and bibtex
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:52:35 -0500

Please copy the list.

Just send updates as you get them. I read the document you gave me at
ECCAD and built the literate version you sent. I still have about 30
more iterations of Axiom builds before I've run merged and tested the
current queued changes so it will be a while yet.

I'm looking at a version that will run under GCL but keeping your
original for the future ANSI version. I want to set up one file
in the next release that builds using a version of clweb so we
can experiment.

We can use Beebe's bibtex file. Tell me what bibtex commands
you'd like to have happen with clweb, what files are involved,
and I'll put it into the build.