Re: [Axiom-developer] git-svn

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] git-svn
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 02:02:56 +0200 (CEST)

> Well checkout works and I can make changes.
> I just cannot commit changes. I get
>
> Authorization failed:
> MKACTIVITY of '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/act/.....:
> authorization failed (https://axiom.svn.sourceforget.net) at
> /usr/bin/git-svn line 875
>
> I'm open to suggestion about why I cannot commit to SVN.

Are you sure you can not commit: I see a commit to daly branch
which created a 'test' file.  It happened to me multiple times that
svn told me that a commit failed when in fact it worked.  To avoid
confusion in such a case I was doing update (the update proved
that commit worked).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden