[Axiom-developer] boot notes

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: [Axiom-developer] boot notes
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 03:58:30 +0200 (CEST)

NAG cdrom contains file called boot.notes describing Shoe.  Another
copy of this text was buried in the ccl sources and removed when ccl
was removed.  This text is both about language and translator.  The test
is shot and lacks many details, some things there may be out of date,
some explanations duplicate what Gaby wrote, but it seems that overall
it is the best Boot/Shoe documentation we have.  I consider putting it
back it repository.

NAG copy is plain text, the copy distributed with ccl in Axiom tarball
was mechanically wrapped inside a pamphlet like source code.

I must say that IMHO this file would loose much of its utility if
somebody tried to chunkify it with corresponding code, so probably
the best place for it is doc subdirectory.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden