RE: [Axiom-developer] revision control chaos

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] revision control chaos
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:19:42 -0400

On May 20, 2007 10:50 PM Gaby wrote:

> You haven't found way to clone Axiomatizers yet?
> ;-)

No, none at all. All Axiomatizers I know where born that way.
This is in contrast to other species like Pythonistas:

http://python.net/crew/mwh/hacks/objectthink.html

"> Who is wrong here: my intuition or Python (2.2)? If it's
 > my intuition, how can I train my thinking about Python's
 > execution model, so that my intuition get's better ;-)

 Your intuition, which led you astray here (Python does just
 what it should do), can be trained in several ways.
 ..."

:-)

Now if we could only somehow teach "ordinary people" to think
Axiomatically, maybe we would get somewhere... ;)

Cheers,