Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: changes

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: changes
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:30:00 +0200 (CEST)

I wrote:
> > re: hyper missing
> >
> > ok. i've fixed the missing hyper directory on svn. it's rather curious
> > because the git and svn versions came from the same source tree. the
> > git version properly checked in the hyper directory but svn did
> > not. most everything else got checked in.... how very curious.
> >

> I updated the svn and tried to build it.  Note that I am working on
> the copy of the SVN tree.  The machine is 64-bit Debian.
>
> I run configure first:

> cp: nie można utworzyć zwykłego pliku
> `/h/ax-daly/axiom/mnt/linux/bin/tex/.svn/format': Brak dostępu
>

> The error message is in Polish, translated says: cannot create ordinary
> file ...: Permission denied

I tried again, this time I removed all .svn subdirectories from the tree.
The build went further, but failed building gcl:

Finished loading cmpnew/gcl_collectfn.lsp

Error: The variable |
| is unbound.
Fast links are on: do (si::use-fast-links nil) for debugging
Error signalled by PROGN.
Broken at PROGN.  Type :H for Help.
>>make[2]: *** [gcldir] Błąd 255
make[2]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/h/ax-daly/axiom/lsp'
make[1]: *** [lspdir] Błąd 2
make[1]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/h/ax-daly/axiom'
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden