Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-commit] SF.net SVN: axiom: [571] branch

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-commit] SF.net SVN: axiom: [571] branches/wh-sandbox
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:51:42 +0200 (CEST)

> address@hidden writes:
>
> [...]
>
> | +   * configure.ac.pamphlet: add --with-lisp-flavor option
>
> Why would you want to have this specified on command line?

This option is needed for openmcl: running openmcl with --help
option give no identifing info.  I tried also --version but
openmcl just crashes.  In general if somebody want to try with
another Lisp we can not expect that --help / --version will
work, so giving flavor may be necessary.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden