[Axiom-developer] Re: backslash-newline in Makefiles

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: backslash-newline in Makefiles
Date: 27 May 2007 21:44:15 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> Stephen,
>
> The git-pull isn't answering the page so I suspect something is
> misconfigured as I can git-pull silver. I'll have to look into that.

Strange.  I coppied a local tree of silver and, logging in as user git to
assure myself that others have access:

  steve:silver> git-pull ssh://address@hidden/home/swilson/axisp
  address@hidden's password:
  address@hidden's password:
  remote: Generating pack...
  remote: Done counting 17 objects.
  remote: Result has 10 objects.
  remote: Deltifying 10 objects.
  remote:  100% (10/10) done
  Unpacking 10 objects
  remote: Total 10, written 10 (delta 6), reused 0 (delta 0)

  Updating a234de3..68ee822
  Fast forward
   CHANGELOG                    |    1 +
   lsp/Makefile.pamphlet        |    6 +-
   src/boot/Makefile.pamphlet   |  132 ++--
   src/interp/Makefile.pamphlet | 1638
+++++++++++++++++++++---------------------

So from my end it looks like eveything is OK.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Pulling a patch
should be painless.

> In the meantime I'll use your posted diff.

Ok.

> re: your changes
>
> Yes, they are what I'd consider a changeset. They address one
> particular problem that affects several files as one distinct
> conceptual change.

Excellent.

> Tim

Steve.