Re: [Axiom-developer] Interesting comment

From: Eugene Surowitz
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Interesting comment
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:13:39 -0400

The NY Metropolitan Opera has already grabbed
a good thing for their "Romeo and Juliet" production:
There's a large vertical ring with symbols on it
on stage while the lovers are transporting themselves;
it shows Hubble telescope pix and other astronomical events.

All hallowed be SG-1: Stallman, Torvalds, Knuth, McCarthy!

Gene

address@hidden wrote:
funny. i like it. we have no maintainers, we have Priors!

all hail Stallman! all hail Torvalds! all hail Knuth! all hail McCarthy!

i guess SVN-worship falls into the category of "fables meant to fill
the soul bereft of hope with purpose" :-)

can't wait for the "Ring Transporter" though as it would greatly facilitate my 33 mile commute. of course, my "intertubes" are full
with spam so it is better to drive.