Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: testing hyperdoc package on Windows

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: testing hyperdoc package on Windows
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:18:50 -0400

Greg,

Have you tried this in Axiom built with gcl-2.6.8pre? If so what
source version? More specifically have you actually tried Martin's
hyperdoc browser based on this socket code?

On 6/18/07, Gregory Vanuxem wrote:
> Will try to know why 2.6.8pre from cvs
> fails in accept (windows only).

It was a problem with my MingW configuration, more precisely I had to
downgrade GCC to version 3.3.1 to compile old fortran 77 code. Reverting
to gcc-3.4.2 fixes this issue. In other words your socket code works on
gcl-2.6.8pre (Windows and Linux).