Re: [Axiom-developer] A suggestion for Gold

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] A suggestion for Gold
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:46:05 -0400

On 6/26/07, William Sit wrote:
The following email (with minor changes) was originally sent
to Tim and he replied: "Post your suggestion publicly. Ask
for a vote. We will go with the majority opinion. You get to
keep the final count."

So please feel free to comment, and may be Bill Page can set
up a sandbox page to keep votes? (sorry, I don't have the
expertise).

As William requested I have created the following page on the Axiom wiki:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/VoteASuggestionForGold

Please click on the above link and vote for or against his proposal.