[Axiom-developer] RE: out of source builds

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: out of source builds
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:44:18 +0200

Sorry for not being clear enough. I meant using ONE source
code control system is best practice - not half a dozen.
Which one you choose is a matter of taste and convenience -
not one of best practice. And I think convenience (current
hosting) suggests using SVN. Besides I do not see any major
deficiency, which would impede our work more than using
several systems.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407